Wednesday, 13 August 2008

Aku Rindu Dia Ya Allah..

Days pass by... 1, then 2, then 3... the sun rises, the sun sets and time just moved on by without mercy... As I lay in bed counting down seconds, I looked at my phone lying faced down beside me... I held it close to my heart, thinking... Do I text him or do i not? Do I call him or do i not? I slipped my phone underneath my pillow and closed my eyes for the nth time... A few seconds after that i opened my eyes again and digged under my pillow for my phone... I looked at it... Should I call him? He should be really busy now at the airport... I hope he arrives safely there... But deep down in my heart, I could feel a squeeze of mixed emotions... The truth was there in my heart but I just couldn't say it... A tear rolled down my face to the pillow... I just let it flow... Then like a broken pipe, my whole face was covered with tears... I cried...

I held on to my phone and my fingers just clicked on his name and that green button... It started ringing... 1, 2, 3 then *Tlup* ... I guess he is busy... why do I still hope when things have become like this? It was all because, the first time my prayers have been answered... I did my Istikharah and prayed for whether Nad*** was the one for me and if he is show me.... That night I dreamt of him but only for a slight second... He was there. I still don't know what it meant but may Allah guide my instincts... From the bottom of my heart, I have never felt so sure...

Me, Saya, Ana : May Allah guide his and my heart towards each other and showered with Allah's Blessings all along the way...

No comments: