A NEW DAY!! =) Tadi went to seria for contract signing. I really thought I was late. They say have to come at 8am but actually the function starts at 9am.. Fast eh I drive tadi atu. Kesian my echo kana lasing... Padahnya akhir betulak. And so I arrived at 8.30am... people were already arranged arah meja masing2... I was alone. My juniors and my friends had their parents with them. Suddenly I experienced this rush of emotion.. and I wish I had my parents with me.. I knew they would be proud of me.. I sat down and saw people chit-chatting... salam-ed everyone on my table who were apparently Wani's mom and Mizah's parents.. Met Hj Asnan (at last) and Hjh Jaitun (hehe lama nda jumpa).. Well, it was a very nice occasion... well organised even though last minute confirmation on certain matters BUT as usual, Alhamdulillah things went on just fine... It has been a while that I drove to Seria, (well after the Away Day) and the road was quite emmmmmmm... under construction~ aaaah masa driving atu all that was in my head was 'akhir nie akhir nie akhir nie..' then suddenly i wished i had a faster car! but then, as I promised to myself I won't buy new car BUT instead learn to drive MANUAL car... =) My kampung ani cpt kebanjiran yatah have to use bigger car (instead of my echo) i.e. Fortuner.. save minyak, save time.. ;)
Tuesday, went to Mizah's house in Salambigar to siapkan application Visa for UK... yeah my visa expires this year so have to apply lagi... and it costs me a $278!! aaah! claim eh asap.. heh heh. Then went to Yayasan to hantar the application yesterday.. Actually today siap the Visa BUT, couldn't come because of the contract signing... aah busynyer~ it's not that I am really that busy... BUT pasal my house jauh atu bah yatah macam ngaleh brabis rasanya turun naik ttg... so will ambil my passport from british hi com this tuesday morning... maybe ikut my fren... i dunno... nada krita... liatlah~
I rushed back home tadi pasal I want my adi to use my car for sembayang Jumaat... =) Ramadhan nda lama lagi! YAHOO!!
Tadi on the way back home, I was listening to the radio... and the song was about 'obat hati'... If I remembered it correctly there are 5:
- Baca Al-Quran setiap hari
- Sembahyang
- Zikir malam banyakkan
- Puasa sunat kerjakan
- Orang soleh ikutilah
Lepas ani kan ke bandar sekajap... Kan beli serukup kepala.. haha! and tdong pasal Firoz Jaya SALE!!!! ok.. so saya peruntukkan some duit for this already, no worries... Sunday will do grocery shopping with my brothers.... kan beli stuffs for balek UK... InsyaALLAH monday puasa =)) It's been a while nda puasa di brunei~
Do'a malaikat Jibril menjelang Ramadhan " "Ya Allah tolong abaikan puasa ummat Muhammad, apabila sebelum memasuki bulan Ramadhan dia tidak melakukan hal-hal yang berikut:
* Tidak memohon maaf terlebih dahulu kepada kedua orang tuanya (jika masih ada);
* Tidak berma'afan terlebih dahulu antara suami isteri;
* Tidak bermaafan terlebih dahulu dengan orang-orang sekitarnya.
Maka Rasulullah pun mengatakan Amiin sebanyak 3 kali. Dapatkah kita bayangkan, yang berdo'a adalah Malaikat dan yang meng-amiinkan adalah Rasullullah dan para sahabat, dan dilakukan pada hari Jumaat.
Me, Saya, Ana : Dalam kesempatan ini ingin memohon maaf di atas segala kesalahan dan kesilapan saya... Semoga kita akan menjalankan ibadah puasa dengan lebih tenang dan diterima oleh Allah SWT..
No comments:
Post a Comment