Tuesday, 12 August 2008

He said "I love you but I have to let you go.."

'Love like you have never been hurt' - Mark Twain


The phrase that I have held on to for a while now... long ago when i was young and in love, all i knew was protecting and standing up for what i want. We went thru so many obstacles and in the end called it quits because it seems like our effort was not enough to make it last... He said, 'I still love you but i have to let go'...

Then i went on with life though it hurts... Like normal university kid would carry on with life... Assignments and exams, all queued up...

Long Distance Relationship will cost you both time and money... and that was when I spent most of my money on communication devices... But I didn't care... Because I am the type of person who will do anything to make it work... and sometimes when my effort became a maXimum, and I didn't get anything from the other side, that is when tension builds up... That is when LDR starts to fall...

After years of being alone, I got to know another amazing guy... I don't know how to describe him.. he is friendly.. His good point was also his bad point... I was quite jealous when he went out with frens and always called him to make sure he was home... It got him frustrated and he left... I believe that was the cause... It hurts... The pain was killing me from inside... some days i just lay in bed staring at the ceiling... and other days, i spent on crying... but I had my friends with me... They were there to comfort me... from ppl in msn, to bestfrens far away... they called and made sure i was alright... I calmed down and believed that 'the end' is right there udah... He said, 'I still love you but I have to let you go..'

Months after that... My one found me... He found me when i was distressed... He was charming and sweet... the perfect guy I was waiting for... but unlucky for him, I was still in despair... I gave him a chance to show how much he wanted me... A chance that I never menyesal to give... Because that one chance made me realise that there is still someone out there as decent as him... who is serious in what he wants in life... He was a dream come true... I was happy.. we were happy... And it ended... Just in a blink of an eye... and he also said, 'I still love you, but I have to let you go'... and I am here to wait.. =) because HE IS worth everything I have in my life and more... I will wait...

Me, Saya, Ana : I will wait for how long it will take... I will...

Wasalam..

No comments: