Assalamualaikum wbt...
Tadi ptg had tea time with LW, I and J.. (whose names cannot be revealed :P) and soo.. J was talking about him buying presents for his wife.. He was in Singapore and he wanted to buy a handbag, a RED handbag for his wife because his wife mau that colour.. And me and LW were really touched he akhirnya bought a Chanel bag for his wife which cost him $3000+ .. I was speechless.. He said he was safe!!! just because he didn't spend over $5000+ macam when he bought her an LV bag... wah! he started off very good...... me and LW were all interested in his story... skali in the end he said he jarang bawa his wife and family for outing.. or travel outside the country... because he already always go out the country and tinggal in hotels... so he's bored of it... so when his family wants to go travelling, he rather stays at home... maybe if i was in his shoe i can understand him as a husband lah ah who wants to spend time at home after long weeks outside the country... and as his wife, ofcourse lah want to go out more... kesian...
Get the point? hehe... I am saying that every relationship would have sacrifices and compromises... the key is to understand... (aiseh macam setau saja)... but yeah he said that he is not a good husband. Jarang bawa family out.. I know he misses them.. =)
Me, Saya, Ana: He went on talking... and i kept on thinking...
No comments:
Post a Comment