Friday, 18 June 2010

Lightning won't strike the same place twice..

... really?? hehe.. Saya rindu yasir saya.. He's right now di South Africa, liat world cup! Siuk~~ World Cup Fever banar... Fever yang ku rasa masa ani fever rindu pulang.. hahaha... I just called him tadi pakai 095 .. 70c per minute... lebih baik daripada pakai 00 which is $3.20 seminit... sampai kana barr! I need to do something before i fill my head with his face and my ears with his voice.. wah! penangan orang becinta..

Macam mana tah nda rindu tu.. 2 weeks I was  offshore, and before i came back on land he went off sudah ke SA... skali now it feels like bertahun2... makan tidak kenyang, mandi tidak basah...

I finally went to the doctor yesterday... doctornyaaa saja becakap.. skali baru ana kan start meluahkan apa yang sakit, sudah d prescribenya ubat... And ana pun becakap dalam hati.. "macam tau2 saja doctor ani.." so I just went out of the doctor's room and ambil ubat di kaunter... while my mother went in to see another doctor...

I took the medicine and ok alhamdulillah.. is it a psychology kinda thing? haha! i dunno...

Pokoknya, penulis blog ini in love... Everything that he does is so perfect. I have fallen in love with the same person all over again.. So so unbelievable.. Ya loving orangnya.. you can see he loves me by looking into his eyes.. ;)

Me, Saya, Ana: he's coming back. And I can't wait for that day to come.. :D

No comments: