Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Those were the days...


Remember those days when we had crushes and sent 'secret' love letters? Wani and Nabilah sat by my bed (well si bilah di bawah plang pasal katil nda cukup), and we talked about the past... reminiscing those days when we were young and joyful. The funniest story was about Bilah when she was in Kampung Ayer... calie bilaah! I, who lacks experience on life in Kampung Ayer really finds Bilah's story quite amazing! Everyday travel to school by boat... and sometimes if you are unlucky, you can also fall off the boat and get your nicely pressed school uniform wet.. :P hahahah!

Those were the days when we like someone and naively tell them how we feel... whether we get rejected or not, it didn't matter.. I have my fair share of being rejected and although those memories were very painful for me back then, they make up beautiful memories for me to keep... All those relationship or unrequited 'love' are preparations that Allah has made for me until I find the right one.. ;) InDaH..

Sighhh... those were the days... and now, everyone is getting married... and some of my frens already have babies and jobs... Deep inside I envy them.. but I know Allah has something in store for me in the future and all I have to do is wait, pray and see.. :)

And now... I am here... sitting quietly in my room, under my comfy duvet... typing away all the memories (even though i didn't say much) macam nda exam saja... typing away all the irritation caused by too much studying~~


Looking back to how my life was:
- I remember my first unrequited love
- The love letter that I sent and was thrown away in the bin
- I remember the awkward days in college
- How setia I was back when I was in primary school... OMG!
- Those times when I cried soo hard and prayed sooo hard for the wellbeing of the ones I love...


And now... hati ani nda lagi serapuh dulu selepas menangis berabis dulu... adakah hati ani kering udah dengan airmata kerana cinta kepada lelaki? inda jua... ganyaa I was too hopeful dulu atu... nda ingatkan yg ada kuasa lebih besar lagi yang boleh membuatkan pertemuan dan perpisahan terjadi dalam sekelip mata... and kata-kata orang atu masih ku ingat sampai ani... "Izzah nda pecaya qada dan qadar?" *a stab in the heart*

and after berfikir dan berfikir... mmg sudah ditentukan perjalanan hidupku macam ani... and day after day, I gain more kepahaman tentang erti "kitani merancang, Allah menentukan"...

Catatan hari ani hanyalah kenangan yang ku simpan kemas di hatiku dan sedikit pun nda mengacau emosiku... :) Alhamdulillah semuanya hanya kenangan and bukan penyesalan ataupun rayuan...



Hait! Oyasumi nasai (Selamat malam)

Assalamualaikum...

No comments: